- FOH Supervisor
- Head barista / Beverage leader
- FOH staff
I think I’m turning CIBI!
- Be part of the team as we prepare to welcome back our guests with the silly season fast approaching
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be surrounded by amazing clientele who love and appreciate your work every day
- Open space with high ceilings and lots of greenery
- Vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere all day long
- Flexible daytime hours that give you an excellent work-life balance
- Guests who we love interacting with every day
- Our own custom blend coffee from Dukes Coffee Roasters
- Staff discounts on an amazing range of retail items
- Frequent staff gatherings
- Convenient location with tram and bus stops nearby
- Friendly owners who genuinely care about each team member
- Positive and strong organisational culture
- Open to new ideas and input
- Ongoing training and performance appraisals
- Career opportunities to strive in the industry
Established in 2008 as a concept store, Cibi has been inspiring people to have a balanced lifestyle through the nourishing meals and the finest Japanese and local homeware, kitchenware and grocery items you could find in Melbourne. Alongside the popular traditional dishes, our menu changes every few weeks and features colourful and seasonal produce that we enjoy eating each season. We are obsessed with the people coming into our place and our passion is to provide them with simple pleasure and happy moments every day with the Omotenashi spirit.
With a liquor licence coming this year and more plans to expand, we are seeking front of house professionals for several positions who can share the same value and become part of the growing team. This is your opportunity to work in a recognised hospitality establishment while you still keep your nights free!
If you want to share your passion for food, coffee and people with us, please send us your resume with cover letter today to email@example.com.