14 April 2021
*Part-time/casual Chef / Cook – 3-4 days a week
Collingwood's Best Opportunity!
Are you a Chef / Cook considering your next move? If so, there is an opportunity to join Melbourne’s favourite Japanese café and design store!
We are a professional, enthusiastic team that is constantly learning and growing.
If you’re looking for a long term position with a growing business then you could be who we’re looking for.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the CIBI family and develop your skills. We are an established and stable business in Collingwood now open for 13 years. Our store incorporates the café, retail store and grocery. We’re Japanese but also 100% Melbourne.
- Located on Keele St Collingwood close to Public Transport.
- Duke’s coffee and great staff meals.
- Great working environment with super friendly staff.
- Be part of a large & growing business
- We have a second & third store in Tokyo, Japan.
- Use great Japanese knives & equipment / crockery
- Premium designer kitchen ware on sale in our retail store with discounts for staff!
- Work in a amazing open kitchen with lots of daylight not under fluorescent lights.
- Cooking unique & delicious food with ever changing menu.
- Work in a busy vibrant space with the ability to move around the kitchen.
- Working reasonable hours - no 12 hour days.
- Nice bosses? Yes.
- Involvement in FOH, you are encouraged to get involved in all aspects of the business.
We’re interviewing now, so please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Join our FOH team!!!
- FOH Supervisor
I think I’m turning CIBI!
- Be part of the team as we prepare to welcome back our guests with the silly season fast approaching
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be surrounded by amazing clientele who love and appreciate your work every day
- Open space with high ceilings and lots of greenery
- Vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere all day long
- Flexible daytime hours that give you an excellent work-life balance
- Guests who we love interacting with every day
- Our own custom blend coffee from Dukes Coffee Roasters
- Staff discounts on an amazing range of retail items
- Frequent staff gatherings
- Convenient location with tram and bus stops nearby
- Friendly owners who genuinely care about each team member
- Positive and strong organisational culture
- Open to new ideas and input
- Ongoing training and performance appraisals
- Career opportunities to strive in the industry
Established in 2008 as a concept store, Cibi has been inspiring people to have a balanced lifestyle through the nourishing meals and the finest Japanese and local homeware, kitchenware and grocery items you could find in Melbourne. Alongside the popular traditional dishes, our menu changes every few weeks and features colourful and seasonal produce that we enjoy eating each season. We are obsessed with the people coming into our place and our passion is to provide them with simple pleasure and happy moments every day with the Omotenashi spirit.
With a liquor licence coming this year and more plans to expand, we are seeking front of house professionals for several positions who can share the same value and become part of the growing team. This is your opportunity to work in a recognised hospitality establishment while you still keep your nights free!
If you want to share your passion for food, coffee and people with us, please send us your resume with cover letter today to email@example.com.